Free legal advice on any aspect of road traffic law from specialist road traffic lawyers.
Legal Services Charges
Fixed Fees - No Hidden Extras.
We operate a fixed fee system designed to provide you with certainty and transparency.
We want you to be able to relax after you have instructed us and allow us to take the strain. We don't want you to have to worry about your legal fees mounting up.
You choose which level of service you want and we will get to work. We believe in being honest and open - no hidden extras!
We want you to spread the word about our services and feel that you have received excellent value for money. We recognise that you are our most important asset in marketing our services and we will do our utmost to make sure you are delighted with our service.
Service Fixed Fee
- Perusal of court paperwork* and in-depth presentation of your mitigation (in writing) to the Court.
£200 plus vat
Mitigation and representation
- Perusal of Court paperwork* and in-depth presentation of your mitigation by Barrister to the Court
£500 plus vat
Complex Mitigation with representation
- Perusal of court paperwork*, special reasons argument and mitigation presented by Barrister
£600 plus vat
- Perusal of court paperwork*, Exceptional harship argument and mitigation presented by Barrister
£600 plus vat
Full service, trial mitigation and representation
- Perusal of court paperwork*, preparation of defence, representations to CPS and Court and trial represented by Barrister, if necessary exceptional hardship/special reasons argument, advice on Appeal
£900 plus vat
* In order to give you the best possible service we will always have a good look at your paperwork and advise you on whether or not there are any defences available to you. It will then be a matter for you to decide whether you want to plead guilty or upgarde to the full service and have a trial.
Free Initial Assessment
Contact Emma if you want to instruct us to act on your behalf. We will do an initial free assessment of your case and explain to you how we can help.
Our promise to you
If we think that you can deal with the case on your own we will tell you. We are not in the business of taking your money if we can't help you. We believe that our reputation is the most important marketing tool we have. We will not jeopardise by taking on a case that has no prospects of success.
GENUINE FREE ADVICE! ASK A QUESTION.
Ask A FREE Question...
For FREE legal advice ask us a question using the form below:
We can help with genuine free expert advice in relation any aspect of road traffic law
Simply ask a question by email and we aim to respond within 24 hours
We don't claim to find "loop holes" - we are experts at understanding and applying road traffic law, and we will advise you how to get the best possible outcome
We won't encourage you to be dishonest or deceitful (unlike some websites) which can lead to a prison sentence for perverting the course of justice
Road traffic legislation changes regularly. We will give you simple and up to date advice to help you deal with a difficult situation
Just ask a question and we are sure that you will be pleased with the free quality legal advice that you receive
No catches, no gimmicks, no compromise